View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Workout 10/07/13: evening

Rate this Entry
Finished out the weekend with all items accomplished, including leading the first Sunday service at the nursing home in the afternoon and finishing up my reading assignments after church in the evening. I was even crazy enough to log two miles running last night around 9pm - first time without needing to stop! Back to working this morning, leaving a bit early to give flu shots at a community care home as a line of heavy rain moved into town.

Bible study was canceled tonight with the guys (Mike is back from a month at the St. Lawrence River, but had to back out tonight), so I went for a quick recovery swim after popping back into work to finish up some of the billing from the afternoon:

- 200 Fr/200 IMdrill
- 600 Shark Swim
(Solo/Rec/1000 yds/20 min)
----------------------------

Masters tomorrow night, after a soccer game and perhaps a dip in the lake. SHould be much chillier after three days of rain and little sunshine!

Submit "Workout 10/07/13: evening" to Digg Submit "Workout 10/07/13: evening" to del.icio.us Submit "Workout 10/07/13: evening" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workout 10/07/13: evening" to Google

Updated October 7th, 2013 at 08:24 PM by rxleakem

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments