View RSS Feed

Mixing it up this year

No more empty pool Tuesdays and Thrusdays

Rate this Entry
by , October 22nd, 2013 at 07:37 AM (714 Views)
The high school teams are back, yuck. Now my safe haven days are gone.

I really need an endless pool so I can avoid the crowds and just keep one of my memberships. I have two right now one at the Y in Hinesville and the other in Savannah at the aquatic center. I wish the pools on base would open to the public, they don't get much use from what the kids I coach tell me.

Today was a fly workout and during the middle of my set this boy jumps in my lane an proceeds down the middle of the pool. I stopped him and told him he was in the wrong lane. He said he over shot his lane. How do you do that?

500 free
500 free kick w/zoomers
5x200@4:00 fly w/zoomers as 50 rt arm/50 lt arm/50 kick/50 swim went 3:35, 3:27, 3:14, 3:07, 3:03
500 free kick w/zoomers
5x100@2:00 free w/snorkle EZ

Total 3000 yards

Submit "No more empty pool Tuesdays and Thrusdays" to Digg Submit "No more empty pool Tuesdays and Thrusdays" to del.icio.us Submit "No more empty pool Tuesdays and Thrusdays" to StumbleUpon Submit "No more empty pool Tuesdays and Thrusdays" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Hi Donna! We could certainly help you out with swimming at home. If you never have, check out our Endless Pool House Tour to see all the options available to you. And when you have a chance, feel free to give us a call at 800-732-8660.

Happy Swimming!