View RSS Feed

After a long rest

Week 56 - Tuesday

Rate this Entry
I woke up feeling pretty good again this morning. Todays workout was a recovery-ish long workout and by the end I was pretty beat. I will head back to the aquatic center after work for weights(today is leg day. Woohoo!!!).

Todays workout does not look like much but it was long.

4x(3x200 on 2.35 free, 4x100 IM on 1.30, 3x50 free on 30)
400 warm down

Total 5000scy

I held about 2.15s on the 200s and felt comfortable after the first round which was tough. I guess I am used to a longer slower build up during warmup as oppossed to just jumping in and going. The IM's I held 1.12s and the 50 frees I just touched and turned and made the send off times.

Submit "Week 56 - Tuesday" to Digg Submit "Week 56 - Tuesday" to del.icio.us Submit "Week 56 - Tuesday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week 56 - Tuesday" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

That workout does look like an active recovery workout ... until those fun 50s on 30? What's with that? Everything else seems generous enough ... not loafing, but not cranking.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    That workout does look like an active recovery workout ... until those fun 50s on 30? What's with that? Everything else seems generous enough ... not loafing, but not cranking.
    I dont know what my coach was thinking on that one either. My heart rate went from 65% to 100% in under 30 seconds.