4 x 25 shooters w/fins
50 EZ
2 x 50 burst + cruise
50 EZ
3 x 30 burst + cruise from the blocks
200 EZ

Total: 1550

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Had a deep tissue massage yesterday for the first time in ages and ages. Still kinda sore from it today, and was still getting some calf cramps in practice. I finally remember, DUH, that I should put on my calf compression socks.

Just did a cruisy workout today. Chuck Knoles, the Pitt coach, was there and gave me some tips on my starts -- mostly to not be too flat.

I decided to scratch the 50 back; it's pretty close to the broken 100 IM/25s sprints and I want to have something in the tank after the other 3 50s. I will have very stiff competition from Fall W. If I don't win, I won't feel too bad bc she's pretty good. But I will give it my best. My buddy Susan Williams is always stiff competition as well.

Leaving tonight to head to norther virginia. Very excited to see my PV friends. I'm even having lunch with Speedo!

Submit "Oct. 24" to Digg Submit "Oct. 24" to del.icio.us Submit "Oct. 24" to StumbleUpon Submit "Oct. 24" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Swim great. I expect text updates!
    Good luck! Make sure to tell Speedo and swimshark hello!!!!
    Have a lot of fun. Tell Speedo he can't call himself Speedo unless he actually wears a Speedo. Get him off his mountain bike and back in the pool!
    Thanks guys! Hoping my body rests up more the next couple days. Speedo seems to want to get back in the pool, but is just having too much fun socializing with his bike friends. He is also looking at 5K schedules instead of swim meet schedules. I fear we will have to await an injury for his return ...