-- did 50 EZ between rounds
50 EZ
1 x 50 AFAP + 50 EZ
-- cramped on the 50
2 x (25 AFAP + 25 EZ)
100 EZ

Total: 2850

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The water was pretty chilly. It said the temp was 76, but it felt more like 78-79. I had quite a few calf cramps. I wonder if this is due to the cold water? In VA, I was used to water that was 83-84. Pitt is at 79 as well.

Taking today off as we have family in town. Swimming with Jimby tomorrow.

Submit "Friday, Nov. 8" to Digg Submit "Friday, Nov. 8" to del.icio.us Submit "Friday, Nov. 8" to StumbleUpon Submit "Friday, Nov. 8" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

That's too cold.
    I really enjoyed the link you provided about recovery(seriously there was some good info). I guess based on the temperature of your pool you should recover from those killer sprint workouts
    Did you swim at the Y? I can't imagine the water being that cold. The patrons would go crazy! I should make a trip to my childhood stomping grounds so I can swim a few practices with you and Jim.
    Quote Originally Posted by __steve__
    That's too cold.
    It was brisk!
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartACarroll
    I really enjoyed the link you provided about recovery(seriously there was some good info). I guess based on the temperature of your pool you should recover from those killer sprint workouts
    I thought it was a good article too. It re-confirmed my thoughts that I need to do more foam rolling. Teen Fort has done some ice baths. They are far far worse than the temperature of that pool!
    Quote Originally Posted by heidi k
    Did you swim at the Y? I can't imagine the water being that cold. The patrons would go crazy! I should make a trip to my childhood stomping grounds so I can swim a few practices with you and Jim.
    I did swim at the Y. The heater was broken and all the classes were cancelled. I'd love to swim with you!