View RSS Feed

Chowmi's Blog

First meet free vs. Frequent Meet Punchchard?

Rate this Entry
by , November 15th, 2013 at 03:40 PM (379 Views)
In North Texas, we have a "first meet free" ongoing promotion that our current President enacted when she took office. I don't disagree with it, as any promotion is a good thing to get people to participate.

But I wish there was also a frequent punchcard, honored by either NT LMSC or perhaps all the LMSCs within a zone, and then you get some prize at each award level, like a patch at 10 meets, a towel at 20 meets, a bag a 50 meets, and a knesskin at 100 meets! There would be a firm start date, such as 01/01/14 and then the punches go into effect. No retroactive punches.

The former only rewards the newbie, and there just aren't that many! How about giving me a reward for sticking around and registering USMS YOY since 1992! We don't get any prizes, and I just don't think someone who's never swum a meet should get something for free when I don't.

Submit "First meet free vs. Frequent Meet Punchchard?" to Digg Submit "First meet free vs. Frequent Meet Punchchard?" to del.icio.us Submit "First meet free vs. Frequent Meet Punchchard?" to StumbleUpon Submit "First meet free vs. Frequent Meet Punchchard?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

cool idea!