View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Workouts 12/03/13: morning and noon

Rate this Entry
Woke up for a Masters double:

200 Fr/200 Bk/200 IM drill/4x50 b/c on :50

4 x 100 on 1:25 (Fr, except last 25 FAST IMO)
1 x 100 Fr FAST (went 1:06)
1 x 100 loosen

4 x [100 kick on 1:50, 50 on :60 (25 FAST IMO into 25 Fr easy)]

Build a 200 IM (5th 200 = IM = 2:44)
200 loosen and out
(Solo/Rec/3200 yds/55 min)
--------------------

Finished this at 9am, and finished up hanging lights on the front porch.. All set save the extension cords , which magically go missing from the tote holding the Christmas decorations. Every year. I went to Chapel at 11am, then headed back to the pool for the last 35 of adult swim (since I had to miss Masters this evening):

200 Fr
500 Shark Swim
4 x 125 IM on 2:00 (last 50 same stroke, rotate first stroke IMO)
1 x Noah's Ark
4 x 75 on 1:10 (50 Fr into 25 IMO FAST)
100 loosen and out
(Solo/Rec/2100 yds 35 min)
---------------------------

This might remotely qualify for a Stewart Training Triple dip, although at a third the volume! Will start to tranistion to more speed sets as it looks like I will make the BU scm meet next weekend for Sunday. I'm planning to swim the 200 back and 100 im, and driving over and back for the day, swimming in the morning (and visiting some forumites), then heading out on the town with the family for the afternoon.

Oh, Jinho and Preston's team won their first basketball game tonight, as did Lina's girls team. All saw playing time and make a basket. And we ate at Red Robin to cap the night!

Submit "Workouts 12/03/13: morning and noon" to Digg Submit "Workouts 12/03/13: morning and noon" to del.icio.us Submit "Workouts 12/03/13: morning and noon" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workouts 12/03/13: morning and noon" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts , Planning

Comments

Wow, that's a bit of swimming! And a morning/noon double at that! I sometimes do doubles, but like having more time between.

Are you doing the BU meet next week? I'll be there, but I'm doing Fri-Sat this time.
    Nice job. Good luck at BU.
    I usually do a morning evening on my double day, but knew I would be away so did what I could.

I'll only be at BU for Sunday. It took a lot of arm wrangling to get my boss to pick up the one day of my weekend.

Keep rocking out, Stewart! Your dedication I'd admirable, and your fast swimming is amazing