View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Tuesday, Dec. 10

Rate this Entry
by , December 10th, 2013 at 04:10 PM (321 Views)
1550 EZ @ Sewickley Y with a few bursts and up tempo 25s. The good thing about Sewickley is that there is a whirlpool and hottub.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NE Champs is up to 496 swimmers and revised psych sheets come out tomorrow. No taper b*tchies yet and my legs don't feel rested. Trying to stay positive, so important during taper. My free times have been very fast in practice so I am keeping that at the forefront of my mind!

Submit "Tuesday, Dec. 10" to Digg Submit "Tuesday, Dec. 10" to del.icio.us Submit "Tuesday, Dec. 10" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tuesday, Dec. 10" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

NE Champs is up to 496 swimmers and revised psych sheets come out tomorrow.
    East beats west at least in terms of swimmer numbers. I think SPMS was right around 400

Trying to stay positive, so important during taper. My free times have been very fast in practice so I am keeping that at the forefront of my mind!
    You've been fast in meets, too. Just chill, don't slip on the ice and you'll swim great.
    Thanks Patrick! I hadn't thought about the meets, but I have been pretty fast on little rest. Not sure I'll be as speedy as you were at your meet, but I'll fgive it a whirl!