View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Workout 12/12/13: morning

Rate this Entry
1400yds nice and easy today.

Funny, I looked up the link to that Stewart posted to his drag suit, and now the Google ads at the top of the page wants me buy the Finis Ultimate Drag Suit, from Metro no less. Cool or creepy?

Submit "Workout 12/12/13: morning" to Digg Submit "Workout 12/12/13: morning" to del.icio.us Submit "Workout 12/12/13: morning" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workout 12/12/13: morning" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Creepy (it happens to me all the time). I think it is a cookie tracking kind of thing.
    I think I once advertised a tech suit after proudly displaying the image in my blog of my newly purchased product. Soon afterwards the same suit was advertised on the front page.

Hey, Where's our cut? :-)
    Because of an online discussion, I once looked up the swimsuit Diana Nyad used on her Cuba-FL swim. I got blasted with ads for that suit and other women's suits for quite a while after that!
    Sorry.
    it's all good
    Actually, it was the quickest appearance of the ads yet, almost instantly. In the past, I'd see something I've searched a few days later.
    is that a good drag suit?

I've used the Speedo mesh squarecut as my drag suit for several years:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

they last a long time. usually the stitching comes out or I get a knot in the drawstring that I can't get out that causes me to replace one.