View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Sun, Dec. 22

Rate this Entry
by , December 22nd, 2013 at 08:37 PM (522 Views)
Drylands:

wide grip lat pulldowns, 75 x 3 x 8
triceps press, 70 x 3 x 8
good mornings, (65 ?) x 3 x 8
explosive leg press, 160 x 3 x 15
kettleball swings, 2 x 10
preacher curl, 50 x 3 x 8
hip abductor, 90 x 3 x 8
glute isolator, 70 x 2 x 8 each leg
seated calf press, 80 x 3 x 8
box jumps, 10
captains chair leg raises, 3 x 15

Swim/SCY @ Sewickley

Jim and I were both there doing recovery workouts. I hopped out after 2000, and he carried on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think the DOMS are already setting in! Hope I can get in a quality workout tomorrow before the holidays.

Submit "Sun, Dec. 22" to Digg Submit "Sun, Dec. 22" to del.icio.us Submit "Sun, Dec. 22" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sun, Dec. 22" to Google

Comments

Hi Fort! Great to see you back to lifting!!!!!!

Are there any meets at all in PIT area? What's your tentative meet schedule this year? Sorry if you've already posted about this. I've been away from blogs/forums and watching Foyle's War, online shopping, and starting Upstairs Downstairs so haven't been in touch for awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by chowmi
    Hi Fort! Great to see you back to lifting!!!!!!

Are there any meets at all in PIT area? What's your tentative meet schedule this year? Sorry if you've already posted about this. I've been away from blogs/forums and watching Foyle's War, online shopping, and starting Upstairs Downstairs so haven't been in touch for awhile.
    I'm back, but very sore.

No USMS mees in the Pittsburgh area, much to my chagrin. I have to go to PV for USMS meets. Here, just some Y meets in the world's crappiest pools.

Not totally sure of my meet schedule. I will do the Albatross meet on 3/15 and Colonies Zones on 4/5-6. I need another yards meet as CZ has a bad order of events for me. Any ideas? I am considering Canadian Nationals in mid-May too if I can get someone to go with me.

The golden age of TV produces lots of TV watching.