View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Workout 01/27/14: morning

Rate this Entry
Quick swim before the day's activities, after a brutal weekend at work ...

200 Fr/200 IM drill
2 x 100 kick into 200 swim with AP
4 x 75 on 1:30 (kick/IMO fast/25 pull)
4x 50 b/c on :50
100 loosen and out
(Solo/Rec/1600 yds/30 min)
----------------------------

Spent time cutting tiles at the college, then took exchange son to the airport for his college trip to Nashville, where he's meeting up with his dad. After filling up with treats from Bella Napoli Italian Bakery and my wife's car with gas (better mpg than my van), I went back to the college to put said tile up before watching son and exchange daughter play in basketball games. Full first say of staycation - I'm pretty wiped out.

Looks like I have some plans for the SCY season this year. I am planning to go to the Glens Falls (NY) meet on 3/1 (the day after snowboarding with the school and after Masters practice that morning - should be interesting), then squeeze distance day (1000 or 1650, not sure which one yet) for the Harvard (NE LMSC) Champs in mid-March between visiting the city with all the family (since I have to work the next Fri-Sun weekend of racing ), then our meet here at home on April 26th.
That's two more than last year

Submit "Workout 01/27/14: morning" to Digg Submit "Workout 01/27/14: morning" to del.icio.us Submit "Workout 01/27/14: morning" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workout 01/27/14: morning" to Google

Updated January 27th, 2014 at 10:18 PM by rxleakem

Categories
Swim Workouts , Planning

Comments