100 EZ

5 x (25 AFAP from blocks + 75 EZ)
50 EZ

30 x 25 kick w/fins @ 100 pace @ :40
-- missed #22 by a hair so skipped #23
-- this was a hard set, legs were burning
250 EZ

20 x 25 breast w/fins @ 100 pace @ :40-:45
-- decided to do breast on this since my other strokes are so leg intensive (with all the SDKs) and my legs were shot
200 EZ

Total: 3450

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sad to report another vandalism of my car at Pitt today. It looked like someone just ripped the mirror off one side. It was the one on the sidewalk side and there was no glass around. Another $$$ repair. This is the third time my car has been in the shop since moving here. Mr. Fort thinks I should look into a lease for parking. More frustration. The simple act of swimming is so hard here.

I have an appt with an allergist on Feb. 21. Hopefully, getting back on my allergy meds will help my breathing. Life without flonase doesn't agree. I also wonder if my lung function issues are age related ... I guess I'll see how I feel once I get some drugs. Xyzal had been recommended as an antihistamine. The over the counter ones are definitely not working.

Submit "Feb. 3-4" to Digg Submit "Feb. 3-4" to del.icio.us Submit "Feb. 3-4" to StumbleUpon Submit "Feb. 3-4" to Google

Comments

Mr. Fort needs to build you a lap pool.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    Mr. Fort needs to build you a lap pool.
    Yeah but an outdoor one does me no good .... Imagine the cost of an indoor one. Insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by That Guy
    That captures my life perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    That captures my life perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by That Guy
    That too. Pittsburgh does not agree ... Really rough transition.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    That too. Pittsburgh does not agree ... Really rough transition.
    At least you made me smile today!
    Geez fort, my allergies have gotten better with age (my theory is my immune system is less sensitive as I get older) and maybe your will too - your just not old enough yet . I've only had minor bouts with asthma, and swimming has always seemed to help that, except when LA Fitness tries to kill the bacteria and the swimmers.

Pitt isn't an easy place to get around and parking is nightmarish downtown during the week- maybe you can find a surface lot near their trolly system and use that to get from the pk lot to Pitt. Don't recall the layouts/locations. Over the years I've come to like Pitt and actually have traveled out there to meet up with family and enjoy it, but it takes awhile to get used to it and grow on yah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojerz
    Geez fort, my allergies have gotten better with age (my theory is my immune system is less sensitive as I get older) and maybe your will too - your just not old enough yet . I've only had minor bouts with asthma, and swimming has always seemed to help that, except when LA Fitness tries to kill the bacteria and the swimmers.

Pitt isn't an easy place to get around and parking is nightmarish downtown during the week- maybe you can find a surface lot near their trolly system and use that to get from the pk lot to Pitt. Don't recall the layouts/locations. Over the years I've come to like Pitt and actually have traveled out there to meet up with family and enjoy it, but it takes awhile to get used to it and grow on yah.
    Mine were better for awhile, but then we got a puppy for Lil Fort. Not one of our best ideas as she ignored her for months. What I read about aging (and menopause) and lung capacity is not great ...

I think Pittsburgh is a acquired taste. A few of my masters swimmers who have moved here say it took them a couple years to get used to the place.