View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Wed., Feb 12

Rate this Entry
by , February 12th, 2014 at 04:20 PM (185 Views)

Swim/SCY/Solo:

Just did a recovery workout today focusing on UW hypoxic work.

600 various
100 scull
10 x 25 shooters w/fins @ :45
100 EZ
8 x through w/fins:
100 power kick, UW 15 m each 25, open turns @ 2:00
50 EZ @ 1:00
8 x 25 breast, long glide and good breakout
50 EZ
2 x (6 x 25 free w/1 breath @ :35 + 50 EZ)
100 EZ

Total: 2950

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Relatively pleased with the hypoxic efforts. The ones on the back were fairly easy.

My agility paddles have disappeared from my equipment bag. I only hope they fell out of the bag in the car that's in the shop. But I don't really think so. Weird.

Submit "Wed., Feb 12" to Digg Submit "Wed., Feb 12" to del.icio.us Submit "Wed., Feb 12" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wed., Feb 12" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

I know you've got the Colonies Zones meet in April and you hate traveling westward for meets, but, if this year's AZ State Champs meet goes off well, you should consider it for the future. Paul has thrown in exhibition races of 25s of each stroke AND a 50 Monofin event PLUS a Misty Hyman clinic (optional). Beyond that, all days start at a reasonable hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    I know you've got the Colonies Zones meet in April and you hate traveling westward for meets, but, if this year's AZ State Champs meet goes off well, you should consider it for the future. Paul has thrown in exhibition races of 25s of each stroke AND a 50 Monofin event PLUS a Misty Hyman clinic (optional). Beyond that, all days start at a reasonable hour.
    That sounds amazing. Now that I'm diwn to one kid, it should theoretically be easier to travel. But my day job on Monday and Friday nights really throws a wrench into traveling much ...