View RSS Feed

Please tap on the glass

Moving on

Rate this Entry
Well, it has been fun. But after years of procrastination, I've finally gone and built myself a new website.

From now on, I'll be posting all sorts of fun stuff over at http://andrewswims.com.

Not only will this summer's tales of 8 Bridges and my triumphant crossing of the Strait of Juan de Fuca be covered, but there will be random posts about swimming in Seattle on a more frequent basis. Plus, pictures and all sorts of rad custom illustrations. And, if you're lucky, illustrations of data. Kidding, of course there will be data!! All the charts, graphs, and maps that you can handle. I hope you come check it out.

And if that isn't enough, there's always @andrewswims on Twitter where I post a lot of pictures of post-swim waffles-and-beer. Like, more than any one human should.

Thank you USMS for providing this wonderful interim platform and allowing me to share so much with the world.

a

Submit "Moving on" to Digg Submit "Moving on" to del.icio.us Submit "Moving on" to StumbleUpon Submit "Moving on" to Google

Updated February 27th, 2014 at 12:33 PM by andrewmalinak

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments