explosive leg press, 175 x 3 x 15
good mornings, 75 x 1 x 8, 80 x 3 x 8
tricep press, 70 x 3 x 8
standing broad jumps, 8
knee tuck jumps, 8

Swim/SCY @ Pitt

1000 EZ or so

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt like a truck hit me this am. I don't think it's that much from the meet. It's the travel, poor sleep, and merriment with friends at the meet social and after on Saturday. I hope I can get a solid 8-9 hours tonight. It took a fair amount of will power to get myself to the gym. I will likely only do one more easy session until after Zones. I am still planning on attending the Columbus meet the week before to swim a couple events (100 breast, 100 back). I don't like swimming 100 back untapered and am typically quite a bit slower. But I won't get it in otherwise.

I'm a little freaked out that my left shoulder is very sore. It felt a bit twingey at the meet, especially the lower part. Now the whole shoulder is sore. I'm icing and I did get a massage appt for tomorrow. Hopefully, that will help. I haven't had any shoulder issues for ages and don't want any now!

Here are the unofficial results from Albatross: http://www.ancientmariners.org/albatross/results14.htm

Submit "Monday, March 17" to Digg Submit "Monday, March 17" to del.icio.us Submit "Monday, March 17" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monday, March 17" to Google

Comments