View RSS Feed

swimsuit addict

Back to reality

Rate this Entry
I enjoyed a nice swim at RB this morning with Rondi. Here’s what I did:

900 lcm warmup (400s, 200k, 100p, 200RIM)

3 x 1000:

• Magic 1000, combining FR/BK in a 1/1/2/1/3/1/4/1/5/1 (lengths) pattern
  • 5 x 200, pulling odds, swimming evens
  • 400/300/200/100, with middle 100 of each swim IM

600 warmdown

It was nice to swim LC again--I realize every time I travel how lucky we are to have the opportunity to swim LC every day, year round. (I also realize how normal it seems to large swaths of the country to swim outdoors year round, and I envy that!) This morning at Riverbank there was the usual mix of friendly (most) and annoying (a few) lap swimmers—it definitely had a sort of welcome-back-to-real-life vibe.

I did spot a very cool suit in the next lane—a black-and-white patterned women’s suit that appeared at first glance to be festooned with jellyfish outlines. Rondi interpreted them as moose, and upon looking closer I guessed camels. Turned out they were at-ats, from Star Wars! You can see it here. Black Milk makes the coolest swimwear--it just might be time for a little spring wardrobe refreshing...

Submit "Back to reality" to Digg Submit "Back to reality" to del.icio.us Submit "Back to reality" to StumbleUpon Submit "Back to reality" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

"Turned out they were at-ats, from Star Wars! You can see it here."

Cool suit, my daughter would love it as I have converted her and my son into raving Star Wars fanatics.

PS. If you buy the suit, make sure you get the shoes in the picture too ;-).
    Quote Originally Posted by mgemelli
    "Turned out they were at-ats, from Star Wars! You can see it here."

Cool suit, my daughter would love it as I have converted her and my son into raving Star Wars fanatics.

PS. If you buy the suit, make sure you get the shoes in the picture too ;-).
    Yep, I think the shoes are a must!

I don't want that exact suit, since at-ats are already well represented at Riverbank now. But they have other Star Wars suits (Darth Vader, anyone?), plus lots of other really fun patterns. One of my diving teammates has a ton of their stuff--I think her swimsuit collection makes mine seem boring and meager.