odds = 100 pace @ :30
evens = EZ @ :45
100 EZ
2 x (25 AFAP + 125 EZ)
6 x 50 DPS free and back
50 EZ

Total: 2050

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another taper workout. Will just be floating the rest of the week. I had a massage today and that helped work out some of the kinks from the weekend's meet. My shoulder feels a tad better.

Final Zones line up:

Sat:
50 back, leading off mixed 200 medley relay
50 fly
50 free, leading off womens 200 free relay

Sun:
100 IM
50 free, leading off mixed 200 free relay
100 fly
50 fly in womens 200 medley relay

Kind of glad that my first day is all 50s so I'll still have some firepower left for Sunday. I'd like to swim a decent 100 IM.

If anyone is interested, here are the results from the Dixie Zones: http://triangleaquatics.org/Events/E...nt=Mar29-30-14. A tad bummed that Sue Walsh broke my 50 free NR by .07. Oh well, not terrible to get trumped by an Olympian.

Submit "Monday, March 31" to Digg Submit "Monday, March 31" to del.icio.us Submit "Monday, March 31" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monday, March 31" to Google

Updated March 31st, 2014 at 04:40 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Oh well, not terrible to get trumped by an Olympian.
    I'd agree.

Hey, I posted some thoughts about your question on warming up for the 500 in the comments section on my last post.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    I'd agree.

Hey, I posted some thoughts about your question on warming up for the 500 in the comments section on my last post.
    Many thanks for the advice. I will pass it on.
    I agree you need to be fully rested for a fast 100 IM. It's such a hard event because everyone has an advantage in how short it is so no one has a weak stroke!

Are you thinking about Maryland, LCM nationals? How far would the drive be from Pittsburgh? I really like having my own car. Then you can have an arsenal of dry fluffy towels and bring your yoga mat, gushy mat, foam roller, pilaties ring, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by chowmi
    I agree you need to be fully rested for a fast 100 IM. It's such a hard event because everyone has an advantage in how short it is so no one has a weak stroke!

Are you thinking about Maryland, LCM nationals? How far would the drive be from Pittsburgh? I really like having my own car. Then you can have an arsenal of dry fluffy towels and bring your yoga mat, gushy mat, foam roller, pilaties ring, etc.
    Normally, I would never miss a chance to swim there. However, I am on a 2 1/2 week vacation in June-July and may also be gone for a week in August. So I will be in no shape to swim. No LM for me this year; I can't say it breaks my heart all that much.