View RSS Feed

After a long rest

Week 79 - Monday

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
I went to bed very early last night after driving back from Woodlands. My stomach felt much better this morning(still not back to normal) but definately not like yesterday. The pool was setup for LCM and we swam a good workout today.

Warm up
400 free with snorkel
6x50 catchup on 50

Main Set
10x300 pull swum, descend 1-4, 5-8, with 9 and 10 fast on 4mins.
10x50 kick on 1min

Warm down
4x50 drill swim by 25 on 1min

Total 4400LCM

I held 1.10 pace on the 300's and despite my best efforts to descend I just did not have it today so held a nice fast pace throughout. The kick set I held 50s and felt pretty good. I remember last year when swimming long course that kick was always tough on 1min, but this year I still did not feel great but held 50s pretty comfortably.

I am really looking forward to a solid week of training this week and hitting the weight room again. Next week I get to swim with pwb in San Francisco and I will also get to swim at UCLA and Santa Monica which I am really looking forward to.

Submit "Week 79 - Monday" to Digg Submit "Week 79 - Monday" to del.icio.us Submit "Week 79 - Monday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week 79 - Monday" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

'glad you are feeling better, and your daughter too I presume. That 200, er I mean 175, sounded like an awful experience.
    Stewart, that 200 experience sounds just awful.

Looking forward to next week, as well.
    Thanks guys.

Fingers crossed its a first and last. Both my daughter and I are feeling better today.