back w/fins, no push no SDK, 25

100 EZ

2 x (75 AFAP kick w/fins + 175 EZ), break :10 @ each 25
-- 1 dolphin, 1 flutter, 34s

6 x 25 w/chute & paddles
150 EZ

Total: 2750

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, finally, my cough and congestion are much better. I read last night that the average cough last 18 days, much longer than people believe. I'm on day 12 ... Still feeling a real lack of energy, but got a little speed work in by doing some broken efforts.

Does anyone know who you report errors in the event rankings to? I see someone is listed at a 1:02 for 100 breast in my age group, which definitely was for a 50. We geezers can be fast, but not that fast.

Submit "Tuesday, April 22" to Digg Submit "Tuesday, April 22" to del.icio.us Submit "Tuesday, April 22" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tuesday, April 22" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Email Ed Tsuzuki. He is the top ten guy for NJ Masters. Might have been an error with the timing at the meet. The only good thing about not being in good swimming shape is that you don't obsess over the event rankings. Of course, you still place well when you are out of shape, .
    Quote Originally Posted by tjrpatt
    Email Ed Tsuzuki. He is the top ten guy for NJ Masters. Might have been an error with the timing at the meet. The only good thing about not being in good swimming shape is that you don't obsess over the event rankings. Of course, you still place well when you are out of shape, .
    Maybe I'll just ping my own TT recorder. I'm sure they'll pick it up anyway before they finalize rankings cuz it's such a glaring error.

I'm definitely not in good shape after the last two weeks ...