View RSS Feed

After a long rest

Week 82 - Wednesday

Rate this Entry
The event I am attending for this week had a reception last night and it was very odd attending a reception at a brewery and not having any alcoholic drink. I ended leaving a little early and managed to get to sleep before 9pm. I had another surprisingly good nights sleep. I woke with a little bit of a sore throat but put it down to my solid nights sleep.

Warm up
300 free
100 back
100 breast
100 kick

Main sets
4x75 on 1.05 swum 25 scull, 25 kick, 25 swim
12x25 swum as 4x drill,drill, swim on 30
300 pull no paddles
100 easy
300 pull no paddles on 3.45
6x50 kick alternating 50fast, 50 easy on 50
300 paddles only on 3.45
4x75 swum build,fast,underwater on 1min
300 swim on 3.45
3x100 swum as 75 build,25 fast on 1.15

Warm down
500 easy

Total 3900 scy

I was feeling stiff and achy this morning. I hope I am not getting sick. This workout was a real mix of things and a lot of chopping and changing. I still enjoyed the workout but just wish I was feeling better.

Submit "Week 82 - Wednesday" to Digg Submit "Week 82 - Wednesday" to del.icio.us Submit "Week 82 - Wednesday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week 82 - Wednesday" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Hope your trip is going well! Did Tom tell you another female agreed to go to worlds so all we need is one more for an all female relay. I'm so stoked! See you Saturday.
    Quote Originally Posted by ndauksavage
    Hope your trip is going well! Did Tom tell you another female agreed to go to worlds so all we need is one more for an all female relay. I'm so stoked! See you Saturday.
    He did not but I have been going fast and have not checked any personal emails this week. I can't wait to get home.

Can you talk Bridgitt into going?
    He told me today and said she is quick! She seems excited. I can try but I think Tom would have better luck. I'm sure you can't wait to get home. I'm ready for you to get back most of our workout was stroke today and we did a breast stroke set. Do you know where everyone is staying at worlds?
    Quote Originally Posted by ndauksavage
    He told me today and said she is quick! She seems excited. I can try but I think Tom would have better luck. I'm sure you can't wait to get home. I'm ready for you to get back most of our workout was stroke today and we did a breast stroke set. Do you know where everyone is staying at worlds?
    is she someone who has been training with us for a while or someone new? There re a couple of women who have been swimming about a month and they both have good strokes. Just curious.

There red is just over a month to get registered so we have some time to work on finding mother woman to join the team.

I have done a lot more stroke than usual this week as well. I m definately fighting a bug because I don't feel my normal self. Tired and achy.

I dont know know where everyone is staying. I'll find out on Saturday. Also we need to make sure everyone is registered so we can then enter the relay. I also need to get tom to work on his fitness for our relay.