View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Workout 04/22/14: evening

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Spectacular Chapel at the college this morning, as the head of the Southern Baptist Convention, Fred Luter, came to preach - what a great sermon from John 10.

Masters tonight: old taper workout:

200 swim, 150 pull,150 kick
4 x 50 Quarter's Strong on 1:15
100 non-free swim

2 x
- 25 AFAP into 75 DPS
- 25 DPS into 25 AFAP
- 25 EZ, 25 Build, 50 DPS (drop one stroke on last 25)

2 x 100 (100 stroke/IM into 50 kick at 75%
4 x 50 Active Recovery and out
(Masters/Rec/1900 yds/55 min)
-------------------------------------

Full pool, and Greg was going so fast on the AFAP that he lost his suit. He was like and we were all like and

update 4/24: meet has 29 people right now, likely another 5 or so by Saturday. It's coming along ...

Submit "Workout 04/22/14: evening" to Digg Submit "Workout 04/22/14: evening" to del.icio.us Submit "Workout 04/22/14: evening" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workout 04/22/14: evening" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Thankfully I got my commenting ability back so I can defend my honor here. (Seems my "permanent" login got deactivated a while back - could read posts but not comment.)

I WAS WEARING TWO SUITS!!!

There. I feel much better now. Like I told the lady in the shower in Philly when I went into the wrong locker room after my swim at an unfamiliar pool, "I am not a pervert!"

I guess I'll wait till you post about our Monumental Mini-Masters Meet to tell you "Great job!" Oops - too late.

Great job Saturday to you as well, sir! Not only where the Blondie cookie bars delicious, but your blazing fast 100 br gets my vote for the swim of the meet!
    Thanks. There were so many good swims, not least of which was your 500 back! But the real kudos go to your organizing and running the whole show so all the rest of us could do our thing. Also, allow me to correct the name of the meet: Monumental Masters Mini-Meet. Unlike what I said above, we are (more or less) full sized masters.