View RSS Feed

After a long rest

Week 82 - Saturday

Rate this Entry
It was almost midnight when I got home last night. Despite the time I had a great nights sleep and it was awesome sleeping in my own bed. I had my Saturday morning coffee before I swam this morning which was nice. The pool was setup LCM today.

Warm up
4x200 swim on 2.45 with snorkel

main sets
4x(4x100 swim with snorkel descend by 5 seconds per round starting at 1.25)
4x(4x50 swim with snorkel descend by 5 seconds per round starting at 50)
8x50 kick on 1min

warm down
200 easy

total 3800LCM

i did not have my mojo today and did not try over doing it instead using the swim today as a long aerobic swim. I made the send offs but only just. On the 1.10s on the 100s and the 35s on the 50s they were touch and go. I think the travel caught up with me today.

Submit "Week 82 - Saturday" to Digg Submit "Week 82 - Saturday" to del.icio.us Submit "Week 82 - Saturday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week 82 - Saturday" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

On the 1.10s on the 100s and the 35s on the 50s they were touch and go.
    I would hope so! Swimming a sub 4:40 400 free with a snorkel is pretty fast!
    Quote Originally Posted by knelson
    I would hope so! Swimming a sub 4:40 400 free with a snorkel is pretty fast!
    i am swimming tired at the moment with all the traveling. It is what it is but this past week in particular I felt tired.

I am am swimming my first USAS LCM meet next weekend so it will be a good benchmark for worlds.

Good luck at Nationals this week Kirk.
    Thanks Stewart!