View RSS Feed

After a long rest

Week 83 - Tuesday

Rate this Entry
Today's workout was cut short due to a breakfast meeting with a friend who is the department chair for civil engineering at USC and my fear of being caught in LA traffic. Ironically I left early but I was still late. This morning I swam long course at the Santa Monica swim center. It's an awesome pool.

Todays workout
10x100 with snorkel on 1.30
6x200 kick on 4mins
12x50 drill on 50
200 easy

total 3000LCM

i was very stiff and sore this morning and I am either fighting something or extremely road weary. I get home late tonight and I am the heading out again tomorrow night. At least I get to sleep in my own bed.

Submit "Week 83 - Tuesday" to Digg Submit "Week 83 - Tuesday" to del.icio.us Submit "Week 83 - Tuesday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week 83 - Tuesday" to Google

Updated May 2nd, 2014 at 10:03 PM by StewartACarroll

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Ironically I left early but I was still late.
    There's nothing ironic about it. No matter what you do in LA traffic, you will be late.

Next time, see if you can drop in and swim at USC.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    There's nothing ironic about it. No matter what you do in LA traffic, you will be late.

Next time, see if you can drop in and swim at USC.
    great idea. I did not even think about swimming at USC for some reason. The Santa Monica swim center is pretty awesome so I still had a great workout despite feeling tired and sore this week(more so than usual).

Good luck at Nationals this week. I look forward to seeing some great races and you winning some National titles. Safe travels Patrick.
    nice post
    swim fast
    see you soon