View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Workout 04/30/14: evening

Rate this Entry
It's been a damp and cold day here in the northeast, so I hunkered down next to the pellet stove to work on two papers for my Bible class. Finished my Pneumatology paper and pushed past the half-way mark of my research paper. The last class is tomorrow night, and since I am auditing I'll just hand it in the following week when the kids take their exams.

I received a note that the school was hosting a pizza lunch and movie with the president, so Lena and I went over and watched Monumental, Kirk Cameron's film from a few years back. It was a great look at the plight of the Pilgrims, and a lot different than I remember learning about in school (although I rocked out the big yellow buckle in a 2nd grade play). I'd recommend checking it out if you have access to it.

After watching my niece in her swim lesson, I did the team workout from last night:

700 warmup
3 x
- 50 kick/200 swim/50 pull

4 x 75 on :20sr
100 loosen
(Solo/Rec/1900 yds/30 min)
--------------------------------

It ended up being family/lap swim, and there was some traffic in the lap lane. Oh well. Went into work from 6-8 to count narcotics during our annual biannual inventory, then came home to relax for the night .

Submit "Workout 04/30/14: evening" to Digg Submit "Workout 04/30/14: evening" to del.icio.us Submit "Workout 04/30/14: evening" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workout 04/30/14: evening" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Have you seen Cameron's "Unstoppable"?

I thought it had some good and powerful points
    Not yet. I remember seeing about the censorship on facebook. I'm going to ask at the college if anyone has a copy to watch.