100 EZ

5 x (25 AFAP + 75 EZ) @ 3:00
100 EZ

4 x (75 AFAP + 175 EZ)

5 x 25 AFAP kick w/board & fins + 25 EZ @ 1:15
200 EZ

Total: 3250

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Managed to get a half way decent workout in. Either my times were slow (certainly possible) or the pace clocks were slightly unsynched. Unfortunately, prolonging my streak of bad luck, I came down with the stomach bug that's been going around. Needless to say, I am on the couch today.

Submit "May 1" to Digg Submit "May 1" to del.icio.us Submit "May 1" to StumbleUpon Submit "May 1" to Google

Updated May 1st, 2014 at 05:14 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Jeez Fort, hope you can shake the stomach bug quickly - lots of that around here too. The pool/meets situation in Pitt seems pretty frustrating, especially given what you were used to and coming from. There are some interesting meets in the Philly area and will let you know if one pops up that seems worth making the trip. Make the best of it and try to think positive!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sojerz
    There are some interesting meets in the Philly area and will let you know if one pops up that seems worth making the trip. Make the best of it and try to think positive!
    Not LCM there aren't - unless I am missing something. Agree on the latter point though.
    Definitely let me know if there are any meets in the Philly area. On FB, we were discussing the possibility of having a meet at Pitt next year. The pool is pretty booked up most of the time. I had thought of maybe piggy backing on a USS meet. Or May may be a good time to try to host a meet. Laurie Hug suggested calling it the Pennsylvania State Champs. I have a swimmer who is a USS official and on the board here who could probably round up officials.