View RSS Feed

After a long rest

Week 83 - Thursday

Rate this Entry
Today I managed to grab a short swim in the hotel pool. The pool was a decent size for a hotel but had no markings in the bottom which made turning particularly challenging and had no gutters which meant it was very choppy. I still managed to get a couple of thousand in(based on time since I have no idea how long the pool was). Both my shoulders have been bothering me on and off for the past month. Nothing bad but general soreness. Today my left shoulder which had been sore the last couple of days was fine but instead my right shoulder was sore. I will try to get a another workout in tomorrow so I stay wet.

Submit "Week 83 - Thursday" to Digg Submit "Week 83 - Thursday" to del.icio.us Submit "Week 83 - Thursday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week 83 - Thursday" to Google

Updated May 1st, 2014 at 07:20 PM by StewartACarroll

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

At least you will be back tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how you do this weekend! Is the meet at our pool?
    Quote Originally Posted by ndauksavage
    At least you will be back tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how you do this weekend! Is the meet at our pool?
    i got home around 2pm and went for a swim.

The he meet is at our pool and will run all day both days. Should be fun. Abi is swimming too.
    I want to know how you and Abi both do!! Good luck this weekend!!