View RSS Feed

Grandma Got Run Over By A Swim Team

Cinco de Mayo 2014

Rate this Entry
I am really in the Cinco de Mayo spirit this year. We have been eating Mexican food seems like all week, and today, we are REALLY going to have Mexican yummies!! Except no churros - I have no restraint when it comes to churros!

Lower back still hurting a little w/flip turns, although much better than last Monday. I need to do something different on Sundays - I think too much laying around & keeping the Sabbath isn't healthy for my back. Not sure what to add in, however. Perhaps a lovely walk through the neighborhood w/my hubbie. It's kinda hard to blend spiritual and the need to move on Sundays, but I'm sure I'll figure it out, being a big girl and all.

Water temp back to normal this morning, thank goodness!! Only Sela and me swimming beside ATAC - Jenna must have had a busy work day planned. I do NOT envy her her job. She has to travel waaaay too much.

500 back/free
500 pull
300 kick
100 easy
4 x 300 @ 4:45
100 easy
12 x 50 @ 1:00 alt 3 free/3 stroke
200 easy
600 pull buoy only
500 pull
400 swim/cool down

Total: 5000 LCM ~90 minutes

Submit "Cinco de Mayo 2014" to Digg Submit "Cinco de Mayo 2014" to del.icio.us Submit "Cinco de Mayo 2014" to StumbleUpon Submit "Cinco de Mayo 2014" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments