20 x 25 free @ 100 pace @ :40
150 EZ

10 x 25 dolphin kick w/board & fins @ 100 pace

3 x 100 DPS free w/paddles

8 x (25 AFAP breast w/fins+ 75 EZ) @ 2:30
100 EZ

Total: 3450

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My blog has been all gloom and doom lately. And, unfortunately, the forecast is still cloudy with no sunshine. I survived bronchitis and a stomach virus, but came down with another cold over the weekend. At least it feels like a cold: I guess it could be allergies. This spring is supposed to be one of the worst allergy seasons ever after a cold winter. So still congested, coughing and no energy. Geez. I was hoping to get some solid training in before the Buffalo meet on June 7, but now I feel like that meet is in jeopardy. I wasn't up to doing anything more than a bit of USRPT and some fast 25s today. Btw, I thought Bob Bowman's comments on USRPT were spot on. He said, "it's like spinach, it's good for you but you don't want it to be the only thing you eat."

It was very nice following nationals over the weekend. Great swims by fellow bloggers. I was pleasantly surprised that my 100 IM (with botched turn) and 50 breast survived the onslaught and will be AAs along with 50 back/100 back and 50 fly. Not too bad for an off year where my only PR was the 100 breast.

Submit "Monday, May 5" to Digg Submit "Monday, May 5" to del.icio.us Submit "Monday, May 5" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monday, May 5" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments