View RSS Feed

After a long rest

Week 84 - Saturday

Rate this Entry
I woke pretty early this morning and got to the pool early to allow a friend of mine in early since she had an end of semester nursing exam and had to get out early. I felt sore and stiff but definately better than I have the rest of the week.

Warm up
400 free with snorkel
10x50 catchup on 50

main set
6x100 kick on 2mins
4x(4x50 on 1min descend 1-4)
6x100 drill focusing on hand entry with snorkel on 1.50
4x(2x50 with fins round 1&2 on 40 round 3&4 on 35, 2x50 with fins round 1&2 on 35 round 3&4 on 30, 2x50 back on 1min)

warm down
200 easy

total 4400LCM

On the kick set I was holding 1.42-1.43 throughout. On the descending 50 set I was going 35,33,31,29 except the last 50 where I went 28. On the last set with fins I made the set except the very last 50 where I went 31.

After the the swim I lifted and focused on mapper body. I did my normal 3 rounds with 10,8,6 reps per round and lifted at 80%, max and fail by round.

3x(bench press, inclined bench press, military press, seated row hands inside, seated row hands outside, lat pull downs hands inside, lat pull down hands outside)

2x5mins with 1min between rounds on the vasa swim trainer.

Submit "Week 84 - Saturday" to Digg Submit "Week 84 - Saturday" to del.icio.us Submit "Week 84 - Saturday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week 84 - Saturday" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

If you have time on your trip can you get a souvenir shot glass? My mom likes to collect them and I want to surprise her with one, I will pay you back when I see you. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ndauksavage
    If you have time on your trip can you get a souvenir shot glass? My mom likes to collect them and I want to surprise her with one, I will pay you back when I see you. Thanks
    i'll see what I can do. Today is our easy day and no doubt we will go by some souvenir shops. I hope the last tests go well.
    Thank you so much!! They went well it is so great to be done and just be able to focus on swimming!! I am now officially all booked for worlds I registered and everything!!
    Updated May 14th, 2014 at 10:30 AM by ndauksavage