View RSS Feed

After a long rest

Week 87 - Monday

Rate this Entry
My family and I are visiting friends in Tulsa and we had a great weekend. This morning I swam with the Jenks masters but a lot of there team and coach were at an open water meet in Bentonville, Arkansas and the workout was self directed. I choose to do our normal longer than normal Monday morning workout with a long high intensity pull set. I felt great today.

Warm up
400 free with snorkel
6x50 catchup on 50

Main set
10x300 pull with paddles on 3.45
10x50 drill on 1min

Warm down
300 easy

Total 4500LCM

I was holding between 1.08-1.10 pace throughout the pull set and felt really long and smooth. I had one other person in my lane who was doing his own thing and I tended to be slightly slower when I caught and tried passing him. I worked on little finger(pinky) hand entry throughout but especially on the drill set. Today I felt good.

Submit "Week 87 - Monday" to Digg Submit "Week 87 - Monday" to del.icio.us Submit "Week 87 - Monday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week 87 - Monday" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Jenks is a gorgeous pool, isn't it? Our team went up there last year for a meet and had serious pool envy.
    Quote Originally Posted by flystorms
    Jenks is a gorgeous pool, isn't it? Our team went up there last year for a meet and had serious pool envy.
    It certainly is a nice pool. I really enjoyed swimming with the team.