View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Sunday, May 27

Rate this Entry
Swim/SCY @ Pitt

I swam with two of my masters swimmers and it was so nice to have some company.

Warm up:

700 various
4 x 25 scull
4 x (25 shooter + 25 EZ with fins)

Main sets:

4 x 50 burst + cruise @ 1:10
4 x 50, 25 fast + 25 EZ @ 1:10
50 EZ

4 x 200 kick
-- 2 without fins @ 3:30
-- 2 with fins @ 3:00
50 EZ

4 x 200 @ 3:30
-- after 3 hours of hard work in the garden, my shoulders didn't want to do 200s
-- I did 150 backstroke w/paddles and tried to hold a fasting oace
100 EZ

10 x 25 breast @ 100 pace at :40
100 EZ

Total: 3550

----------------------------

Since my long course season is a bust with the meet cancellation, I just went along with the 200s. . I also took the next two days off to hang out with my family and continue the landscape/reclaiming the backyard project. I'll go to the pool tomorrow. But it's very hard for me to be motivated without a meet ...

What is wrong with the blogs? When I was on my computer, I couldn't do any editing or formatting. Typed thus in my iPad.

Submit "Sunday, May 27" to Digg Submit "Sunday, May 27" to del.icio.us Submit "Sunday, May 27" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sunday, May 27" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I had the same problem doing anything on the site earlier today on my work PC. At home, all seems to be good. Very strange.
    I too had editing problems but mine was the opposite to Forts in that my iPad did not format correctly yet my PC was fine. I notice I did not get the format bar in the editor and it's almost like JavaScript has been turned off.
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartACarroll
    I too had editing problems but mine was the opposite to Forts in that my iPad did not format correctly yet my PC was fine. I notice I did not get the format bar in the editor and it's almost like JavaScript has been turned off.
    Exactly the format bar is gone. I will send a PM to Jim Matysek.
    I had editing problems, as well, but my problems were limited to not copying comments when I wanted to comment on someone's comment. Kind of weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    I had editing problems, as well, but my problems were limited to not copying comments when I wanted to comment on someone's comment. Kind of weird.
    Jim says the problem should be cleared up now.