100 EZ

8 x 75 done as
odds = 3 x 25 AFAP kick w/fins @ :30
evens = EZ

6 x 25 w/parachute & fins & paddles
100 EZ

Total: 3050

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the pool with no workout in mind and feeling slothful and disengaged. With no meet in sight, I am apt to take up another sport! Still, I feel like I got some solid work in. Took a break from USRPT. I like it, but just can't do it every day. Plus, I still like HIT, though it is a more difficult way to train for 100s.

Submit "Monday, June 2" to Digg Submit "Monday, June 2" to del.icio.us Submit "Monday, June 2" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monday, June 2" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

feeling slothful and disengaged
    I love it! I think I feel like that at least once every 2 weeks.
    How far away is your next meet? Summer Nationals? That's not that far away. It's all relative! Life goes by in a blur for me sometimes. Keep at it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial
    I love it! I think I feel like that at least once every 2 weeks.
    How far away is your next meet? Summer Nationals? That's not that far away. It's all relative! Life goes by in a blur for me sometimes. Keep at it!
    It's probably fairly normal for adults to feel that way now and again ...

I'm not planning on summer nationals. With a 2 1/2 week vacation in the middle of the summer where I won't swim at all, I won't be in any kind of shape for long course nationals. I've tried that in the past with some minimal swimming on a long vaca, but I've never been happy with the results. Long course is just too hard. So my next meet probably isn't until October -- and that's a long way away!