View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Sunday, Nov. 9

Rate this Entry
by , November 9th, 2008 at 02:44 PM (1152 Views)
Took it easy this weekend as I've been feeling tired, a bit overtrained and sinus-y. Took Saturday off completely. Today, I slept in, which was fabulous! Put in 70 minutes at the gym with my son. Then, I went for a quick recovery workout in the warm (85 degree) SCM pool at my gym.

400 warm up
10 x 50 back on 1:00
100 dolphin dive
= 1000 meters

Submit "Sunday, Nov. 9" to Digg Submit "Sunday, Nov. 9" to del.icio.us Submit "Sunday, Nov. 9" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sunday, Nov. 9" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

sometimes, you need that day off completely. I know that I did it last weekend.
    There's something going around, I got it just before the sprint classic and I still don't feel 100 percent.....seems to take a while, and it has not relapsed, but frustrating nonetheless. Perhaps just work thru it and not expect too much, but test every once and a while so you don't get stuck in a rut.
    Thanks guys. I'm going to limit my "doubles" some this week. I don't want a major sickness before zones ... I was sick for 3 weeks before my last zones and I've had a nice little run of health. Sleep is key!