View RSS Feed

After a long rest

Week 91 - Tuesday

Rate this Entry
I had to travel to Houston yesterday with work and due to bad weather across Texas my flight was delayed and what should have been a painless travel day proved to be a painful stressful day. At one point I thought we were going to have to cancel the trip which would have been a pain since various people from New York and La had arrived over the weekend and just us locals would have had trouble showing up. As it turned out I made it about an hour late but I made it. Luckily I hit no issues coming back and was home by 8.30pm so in the end went to bed within my operating window. When I woke this morning I had a decent nights sleep and as usual was excited to go to the pool. Today's workout was tough and high chlorine levels did not help.

warm up
8x100 on 1:30 with snorkel

main set
4x(200 free on 2:20, 2x100 kick on 1:50, 2x50 overkick on 1min)

warm down
6x200 on 3:15 swum as drill,swim,kick,swim

total 4000lcm

i worked the 200s hard today and went 2:16,2:15,2:14,2:13 by round. The kick was hard today and the were pretty much touch and turn. The overkick I swam as active recovery. The 200s as warm down I again worked on hand entry.

Submit "Week 91 - Tuesday" to Digg Submit "Week 91 - Tuesday" to del.icio.us Submit "Week 91 - Tuesday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week 91 - Tuesday" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments