View RSS Feed

Vlog the Inhaler, or The Occasional Video Blog Musings of Jim Thornton

B70, We Hardly Knew Ye

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
I was a little bit reticent to post this film before, given the chance that the B70 loaner might be used again.

Do not get me wrong. I am not saying that I actually took the advice proffered here by Michelina "Bad Grrrrllllzzzzzz of Swimming" co-president (along with Imspoiled), two of the kindest princesses of the water you will ever want to meet.

But just the suggestion that I might have taken her advice might have caused some dismay on the part of BillS, the most generous USMS member of all time and my personal nominee for this year's Arthur Ransom Award.

In any event, if the suit were still legal, and if you owned your own, and if you are as cute as little Michilena herself, then you might want to have considered taking her advice (though most likely quickly rejecting it thereafter):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8guu6zuxuWs"]YouTube - One of the Bad Grrrlzz Promotes a Bad Pra[/ame]

Submit "B70, We Hardly Knew Ye" to Digg Submit "B70, We Hardly Knew Ye" to del.icio.us Submit "B70, We Hardly Knew Ye" to StumbleUpon Submit "B70, We Hardly Knew Ye" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Way out in front of you on this one, my friend. I'm a pool guy myself (the shower thing seems vaguely, well, icky), but I got no problem with it either way. I'm told urine is potable, although I admit I have not tested that particular theory. Anything you can drink without ill effect can't possibly be harmful elsewhere, right? Right?

Anyone wanna buy a slightly (OK, well) used B70? No representations or warranties as to its legality for FINA sanctioned events, or what may have been done or not done while wearing it.
    Arther Ransom Award nominee, and to my knowledge, current leading vote getter, Bill Sumerfield: I thank you again. And again!
    Never a dull moment in your blogs, Jim. Keep it up!
    Thanks, very kindly! I enjoy your animated avatar. the human appears to be chasing off a vector for swine flu. if that human is you, please keep up the good work!
    Who needs night school when there's Professor Zonesman!
    Wonderfully informative. Like that astronaut scorned woman who didn't want to stop...
    Excellent point, Mr. Scupperton. For we obsessives, urination is an inconvenience that will neither stop us nor make us tarry from our goal to rush, always and forever, to our next meaningless destination!
    I forgot about astronaut-shunned woman!
    next time I do a long workout I'm wearing a Depends. No more loo-breaks for me!
    You might want to get a swim diaper. I think the Depends would immediately bloat up and be like dragging a soggy bowling ball appendaged to your midriff.

Not that I have any personal experience with this.