View RSS Feed

After a long rest

Week 94 - Thursday

Rate this Entry
I fell asleep on the couch at 7.30 last night and ended up going to bed around 8pm. I ended up sleeping all night and even felt tired when I woke up. I felt pretty good in the pool today(probably all the rest).

Warm up
800 free with snorkel

Main sets
4x(200 free on 2:30, 2x100 kick on 2mins, 2x50 AFAP on 1:30)

Warm down
8x100 drill swim by 25 on 1:45

Total 3600LCM

I unintentionally descended the 200s by round going 2:24,2:22,2:20,2:17. Pic focused on relaxing and keeping my stroke long. On the kick piece I was slower on the first of the two 100s but held 1:45-1:47s. The 50s AFAP I held 30s until the last round when I went 29s. I felt good today. 17 more days.

Submit "Week 94 - Thursday" to Digg Submit "Week 94 - Thursday" to del.icio.us Submit "Week 94 - Thursday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week 94 - Thursday" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

SOunds like your body is still catching up on its rest. Great job with the unintentional descends. Gotta love it when that happens without making it an effort. Keep up the great work, Stewart. Almost there, sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by flystorms
    Sounds like your body is still catching up on its rest.
    i think so. I guess that training camp week and a couple of long weeks at work caught up with me.

Quote Originally Posted by flystorms
    Great job with the unintentional descends. Gotta love it when that happens without making it an effort. Keep up the great work, Stewart. Almost there, sir!
    I think the unintentional descend is also related to not being loose after the warmup. I think this is also related to still being tired. We also did not do a transition set this morning which we usually do after the warmup to get the heart rate up. The light is definitely at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks for the kind words of support.

Good do luck this weekend at zones.