4 = all Z
5 = all fast
6 = all EZ

200 EZ

8 x 50 DPS free w/paddles
50 EZ

Total: 4000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a very quiet weekend ahead with Mr. Fort and Lil Fort gone visiting relatives. I'm going to try to work out twice a day while they're away. I may go to North Park tomorrow. It's supposed to be a very nice outdoor long course pool, but it is quite a hike from my house. Hopefully, the expected thunder will hold off.

Submit "Friday, July 25" to Digg Submit "Friday, July 25" to del.icio.us Submit "Friday, July 25" to StumbleUpon Submit "Friday, July 25" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Have you not been to North Park? It is pretty cool by my standards, and pretty close to where I visit when I visit PGH. Be warned, however: My standards are partly historic; it is (I think) a WPA facility. IIRC, it is not super-deep anywhere.

I am planning a visit to your vicinity in mid-November, before Thanksgiving. Hope I will connect with you and Water Rat at Pitt and maybe elsewhere besides.
    I didn't make it there last summer and now I sort of default to going to Pitt (though I won't have that option for a few weeks in August). It is pretty far from me too. I've heard conflicting things on the depth question. As long as it's not 3-4 feet ... See you in November hopefully!