View RSS Feed

After a long rest

Week 99 - Wednesday

Rate this Entry
I had a good nights sleep and felt good when I woke up this morning. My pinch in my left shoulder was still there today but it did not seem as bad as yesterday or Monday. I am going to go and get it checked out since it does not want to go away. It's not preventing me doing anything which is good but there is discomfort and I don't want it getting any worse. One of my teammates is seeing a doctor who was a former swimmer at Stanford for a similar condition so I will try and arrange an appointment with him next week.

I finally felt felt like I had my feel for the water today and felt somewhat easy in the water for the first time this week. Our coach is away still so it's your own workout this week and today I decided to mix it up a little and spent most of the time doing IMs. Everyone else did the workout Tom left for today but I decided to be a rebel and do my own thing; cats away so this mouse will play. It was kind of fun doing something different.

Warm up
400 free with snorkel
6x50 catchup on :45

main sets
5x200 IM on 3mins
100 easy
10x100 IM on 1:30
100 easy
10x50 drill IM order on 1min
6x50 kick on 1min

warm down
100 easy

total 3800scy

i was holding 2:25s on the 200IMs and 1:10-1:11 on the 100 IMs. Other than the pinch in the shoulder this felt good and I felt pretty easy. I am in Chicago tonight and will be swimming with a team in Aurora, Illinois tomorrow morning. It's just an overnight trip and head home late tomorrow night. Fingers crossed no delays tomorrow or else Friday morning will be a real struggle.

Submit "Week 99 - Wednesday" to Digg Submit "Week 99 - Wednesday" to del.icio.us Submit "Week 99 - Wednesday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Week 99 - Wednesday" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments