View RSS Feed

Mixing it up this year

Much easier day today

Rate this Entry
by , October 14th, 2014 at 07:35 AM (742 Views)
I do have a meet this weekend with the kids. I was going to do 3 out of the 4 events I need to do for my IMX rank. 200 Back, 200 IM and 400 IM. The next kids meet is the freestyle frenzie where I can do the 500 Free which is the last even I need.

Trying to decide which meet to do, the Zone meet in Atlanta or the Columbia meet. Leaning toward Columbia so that I can have a peaceful fun time. I will miss some of my Atlanta friends but I also have teammates traveling with me now. If you know me well you know why I avoid Atlanta meets. Hopefully that should change next year.

500 Free
500 free kick w/zoomers
5x100@2:00 as 50 free/50 back w/paddles holding 1:32's
500 free kick w/zoomers
3x100@2:00 free w/snorkle and 6 beat kick
200 free EZ

Total 2500 yards

Submit "Much easier day today" to Digg Submit "Much easier day today" to del.icio.us Submit "Much easier day today" to StumbleUpon Submit "Much easier day today" to Google

Updated October 14th, 2014 at 08:57 PM by Donna

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

hey donna ... its jack c from later in the morn at the aquatics center ... i've called the meet director and left a message for the atlanta meet ... i'm trying to find out if they are going to have the omega backstroke ledge for starts ... if you hear yes or no, i could use the info to organize my events as i'm going to try to go to both thanks jack
    I ask at the Lmsc meeting