View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Tuesday, Nov. 18

Rate this Entry
by , November 18th, 2014 at 05:09 PM (1567 Views)
3 mile jog on treadmill
drylands at home with TRX, DBs and power wheel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really should have driven to Pitt to swim today ... But I'm having one of those bouts of detesting my double drive back and forth to Pitt twice a day. Typically, with tunnel traffic and delays on the parkway, I'm in the car 2 1/2 hours just for that. Usually more with hauling Lil Fort around. It really wears on me, and makes me question swimming here in Pitt. I would be blissfully happy if there were a decent pool nearby, but that is not to be. Sometimes I have a hard time reconciling myself to the situation ...

Submit "Tuesday, Nov. 18" to Digg Submit "Tuesday, Nov. 18" to del.icio.us Submit "Tuesday, Nov. 18" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tuesday, Nov. 18" to Google

Comments

I am sad for you and your swimming when I read about your pool and pool transit travails.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    I am sad for you and your swimming when I read about your pool and pool transit travails.
    Yeah it is a real joy sucker. I can usually deal with it, and then I'll get mired in traffic from an accident on the parkway and flip out. YI just haven't really gotten my mojo back since the move, though I'm sure the shoulder problem doesn't help. You' are fortunate to have so many pools in AZ.
    Updated November 19th, 2014 at 10:33 AM by The Fortress