View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Workout 01/26/15: One Hour Swim

Rate this Entry
I had planned to do this swim tomorrow night at Masters practice, but with the Nor'Easter bearing down on New England the Rec has announced that the facility will be closed all day tomorrow (along with Preston's school). I won't be back in the water until Friday so tonight became the night for the OHS! Preston took splits on my way to a total of 4257 yards, which is just over 300 yards less than last year. Given where I am with my physical state, I am happy with the results. Plus it will add to team New England Masters in our bid to three-peat as National OHS Champions!

We are all home tomorrow (my regular day off) so keeping up with snow removal should not be a problem. I haven't had to use the show blower yet this year, and today while gassing it up I discovered what appears to be a cracked gasket, so it will be all human power for Tuesday!

Submit "Workout 01/26/15: One Hour Swim" to Digg Submit "Workout 01/26/15: One Hour Swim" to del.icio.us Submit "Workout 01/26/15: One Hour Swim" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workout 01/26/15: One Hour Swim" to Google

Comments