View RSS Feed

Chowmi's Blog

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Rate this Entry
by , March 24th, 2015 at 03:31 PM (799 Views)
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm back! Well, sort of. Actually just killing time hiding upstairs while the Bosch repairman fixes our refrigerator. His name's Victor. It seems it should be Bob. Bob from Bosch. But then again they also do Thermador so maybe should be Thadeus from Thermador or Gary from Gaggenau. tee hee!

Let' see, since the last time I blogged, I did yet another 25.4 SCY free in a USA meet. Nothing special.

Hmm.....well, I was all excited to swim a local meet, a big zone meet, and nationals, but I lost steam after getting super sick this past week, so i'm only going to do the Colonies Zone meet and then call it a season. The nice thing about having limited energy from being sick is that it makes the decisions easy. Skip the training, go with whatever you've already done. Now move directly to taper; short burst speed and simply continue resting. Now I am easing back into it, doing about 1200 this week.

My plane ticket from DFW to IAD was $176 - I kid you not! Got MCE so paid another $40 ish. I am totally eating at Cheesecake Factory when I get there. I would go to Texas de Brazil. It's not the price, it's just a bit weird, even for me, to be eating by myself at a brazilian steakhouse.

Submit "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" to Digg Submit "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" to del.icio.us Submit "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Brazilian steakhouses are best after a 5K open water swim, with a big bottle of Chilean Carmenere to complete the South American vibe, some other hungry athlete friends and Uber on the speed dial.

Welcome back.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    Brazilian steakhouses are best after a 5K open water swim, with a big bottle of Chilean Carmenere to complete the South American vibe, some other hungry athlete friends and Uber on the speed dial.

Welcome back.
    Hey thanks! Now i'm hiding back at the office since the kitchen contractors and our maid are at the house today. Don't usually do this much work so more time to kill on the usms forums/blogs! I personally like the free dessert or buy one get one free promotion, the latter quite scarce these days......ahhhhh...that strip of fat on their signature meat!