View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Workout 04/07/15: evening

Rate this Entry
Happy to get a swim in tonight after some busy days at work. I joined Johnson at the bowling alley yesterday after school before taking him and a couple of the other exchange students to a local sugar shack to see the process of making syrup. I learned that it used to take 40 gallons of sap to make 1 gallon of syrup, but now it is closer to 47.

200 swim
100 kick
200 pull
4 x 50 Quarter's Strong
100 easy
---------------
8 x 50 on 1:10 free, best avg (used snorkel)
1 x 50 easy
4 x 50 on 1:10 back, best avg
1 x 50 easy
----------------
6 x 75 on 1:30 (odd easy, even fast) (did 100s)
1 x 50 easy
-----------------
4 x 25 drag race from mid pool :45
150 easy (did 250)
------------------
(Masters/Rec/2500yds/60 min)

This is an old Fort hybrid workout that I like to swim at the start off my taper period, so I inflicted it on the team.

I had a quiet Easter due to having to work, but I finished an excellent Passion week Bible plan from youversion Bible app. There was a small gathering at my house, but basically turned into a birthday party for two nephews and a niece.

We now have six official entries in our meet at the end of the month. The coach that generally helps to run the meet is away so others are stepping up to help us. I am guessing that we will have around 25 entries.

The only other news is that I have started to use myfitnesspal again to help me keep track of calories. Haven't used it in a few years but i need the accountability to help me get to a healthier weight.

Submit "Workout 04/07/15: evening" to Digg Submit "Workout 04/07/15: evening" to del.icio.us Submit "Workout 04/07/15: evening" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workout 04/07/15: evening" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts , Planning

Comments