View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Sat-Mon, June 20-22

Rate this Entry
Saturday:

Did a 5 mile walk-job on the treadmill watching OITNB.

Sunday:

Swim/LCM/Solo @ Lebo

2600 m, can't remember what I did anymore.

Heated Vinyasa Flow, 75 minutes

Monday:

Swim/LCM/Solo @ Lebo

Warm up:

500 various
4 x (25 scull + 25 free w/paddles)
4 x (25 fast kick + 25 EZ)
50 EZ

Main sets:

24 x 50
odds = @ 100 pace various @ 1:00
evens = EZ @ 1:15-2:00, depending on traffic

-- had to switch to SCY ....

250 EZ
20 x 25 kick w/fins @ :30
-- 4 fast, 1 EZ
100 EZ
5 x 50 back w/paddles @1:00
100 EZ

Total: 2150 LCM/1200 SCY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was pretty happy with today's swim. My 100 pace 50s were all very solid, and 12 of them is a bunch for me. I went to adult swim from 11-12. I was a little bummed that we didn't get in until 11:10 bc of kiddie lessons. I hope that doesn't happen every day. I am planning on going to Lebo a fair amount this summer to take a break from all the driving.

Submit "Sat-Mon, June 20-22" to Digg Submit "Sat-Mon, June 20-22" to del.icio.us Submit "Sat-Mon, June 20-22" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sat-Mon, June 20-22" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts , Running , Yoga

Comments

Nice set of 50s. Mind your shoulders doing back with paddles. I find back with equipment the toughest on my shoulders. Enjoy your upcoming vacation. Are you counting down the days?
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartACarroll
    Nice set of 50s. Mind your shoulders doing back with paddles. I find back with equipment the toughest on my shoulders. Enjoy your upcoming vacation. Are you counting down the days?
    I use the smallest size of agility paddles, so they are pretty easy on the shoulders. Still, you are right that I should be cautious. I've been mostly using them to protect my finger, which still isn't healed.

We leave on Friday! Very excited. Just a little bummed to be missing all of long course again. But not next year. I've negotiated no long summer vacation during my age up year.