Rate this Entry

Wednesday:

Went for a 4 mile jog

Thursday:

Swim/LCM/Solo @ Lebo

500 various
4 x (25 scull + 25 DPS free w/paddles) @ 1:10
50 EZ
3 x (50 @ 100 pace @ 1:00 + 50 EZ @ 1:30)
-- didn't feel like I had a lick of speed (probably because this is my 11th day in a row of working out), so shifted to an aerobic set
-- since I hadn't done one of these in years, I could feel it
16 x 100 w/fins & paddles
8 @ 1:40, 8 @ 1:45
odds = free w/paddles (hold 1:13 ish)
evens = kick, negative split
100 EZ

Total: 2750 m

Heated Power Yoga, 75 Min

It was pretty toasty again, but not as bad as last time. I have to say that the never ending pigeon poses bore me. I've started adding in bikram's wind removing pose and fixed firm pose while doing this. Haven't been yelled at so far ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm almost all packed! And the weather forecast is looking a little better, though it's still almost 20 degrees cooler than the last time I landed in Copenhagen this same time a few years ago. Our flight leaves tomorrow at 3:30 pm, so I have time to get to adult swim at Lebo for an hour. IF it's not pouring. The last two weeks have been very wet.

Submit "Wed-Thurs., June 24-25" to Digg Submit "Wed-Thurs., June 24-25" to del.icio.us Submit "Wed-Thurs., June 24-25" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wed-Thurs., June 24-25" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts , Running , Yoga

Comments

I'm almost all packed! And the weather forecast is looking a little better, though it's still almost 20 degrees cooler than the last time I landed in Copenhagen this same time a few years ago. Our flight leaves tomorrow at 3:30 pm, so I have time to get to adult swim at Lebo for an hour. IF it's not pouring. The last two weeks have been very wet.
    Hope you have a great trip!

One of my nephews is touring around Europe with a cousin and friends. Based on the pictures my sister has posted to Facebook, it looks pretty cool and rainy/overcast. Then again, he's lives in Houston, so it probably doesn't take much to get cold.

Are you going to swim at all in Europe?
    Quote Originally Posted by aztimm
    Hope you have a great trip!

One of my nephews is touring around Europe with a cousin and friends. Based on the pictures my sister has posted to Facebook, it looks pretty cool and rainy/overcast. Then again, he's lives in Houston, so it probably doesn't take much to get cold.

Are you going to swim at all in Europe?
    Nope, not planning on swimming. Going to get appalling out of swimming shape. That's why I'm not considering nationals even though it's only two hours away.

One of my swimmers from Europe says it's been unseasonably cold there. After Copenhagen, our next stop is Norway. So far it looks like highs in the mid 70s, which sounds about perfect to me. And I like cold nights.