View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Workout 07/03/15: morning

Rate this Entry
Second week without regular pool therapy as my wife and I went on a date night Monday and the Masters practice was called off Tuesday due to an age group swim meet. No worries as I continued on with drylands. The Rec is closed today and tomorrow, so I took the chance that the pool in Hoosick Falls (just over the boarder in NY) was open, and it was!

200 free/200 im drill/200 mix
600 shark swim
4 x 200 on :20sr
200 loosen and out
(Solo/Hoosick Falls/2200 yds/40 min)
---------------------------------------

This is a nice outdoor pool that is about 25 minutes from home. Last summer it was closed due to rehabilitation of the pool lining, which I have blogged in the past about being rather squishy because of a layer of water between the lining and the pool. Well, they ripped up the whole thing, ran out of money, then finished it late this spring. Has a new gutter system and solid walls! Still now crosses on the wall, but the lines one the bottom of the pool help to guide the way (no lane lines). I rode the motorcycle and enjoyed a refreshing swim in the cool water (no heaters here) under a brilliant blue sky and bright sun. Here is a pic from their facebook page:

Submit "Workout 07/03/15: morning" to Digg Submit "Workout 07/03/15: morning" to del.icio.us Submit "Workout 07/03/15: morning" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workout 07/03/15: morning" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments