flippergirl

Really Pushed Myself...

Rate this Entry
Workout
200 Warm up
We did
3 x 25 (swim,kick,swim,drill)
3 x
I just can't remember exactly and this drives me nuts, but I went thru this briefly with someone else who also says they don't remember exactly either however yardage sets came to

800 yds, sets of 25's x swim, kick swim, drill
600 yds, sets of 50's free/ choice
500 yds, kicking free/Im
then I pushed
3 x 100 free fast...not sure of time, darn it
3 x 100 I M not sure but all out,
3 X 100 choice (started poopin out)
3 minute intervals.
cool down

When will I be able to post my workouts from practice with the ease I see of other.
It was concluded that yardage was about 3200
Remembered to push hard off walls. I felt good about my flipturns. Sombersaulting completely onto back before rolling out and stroking without taking a breath coming out of the turn sometimes.

Father's Day is coming up and maybe that is why I feel blah. My Dad past away last July from Alzheimers. He was the best life coach I ever had and also my biggest fan.

Submit "Really Pushed Myself..." to Digg Submit "Really Pushed Myself..." to del.icio.us Submit "Really Pushed Myself..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Really Pushed Myself..." to Google

Updated June 5th, 2009 at 04:10 AM by flippergirl

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

One thing that I do is I write down everything right after I swim. The things I have problems with are remembering the sets that don't have a set distance or the sets where I barely make the intervals or get lapped by my lane mates.

Don't get discouraged about your "lack of improvement". I think that you HAVE improved. You have made significant improvements on making yourself a better swimmer.

I am sorry to hear about your dad. I am sure that he is still your biggest fan!
    Quote Originally Posted by KEWebb18
    One thing that I do is I write down everything right after I swim. The things I have problems with are remembering the sets that don't have a set distance or the sets where I barely make the intervals or get lapped by my lane mates.

Don't get discouraged about your "lack of improvement". I think that you HAVE improved. You have made significant improvements on making yourself a better swimmer.

I am sorry to hear about your dad. I am sure that he is still your biggest fan!
    Out coach writes them on a board and they look more complicated than they are. I guess I need to get know his lango. The main thing is that I swim.

He was 84 and had a great life. He was a good Dad, Katie. I am usually okay but every once in a while it hits you. Thanks for the encouragement. You sound like you are in the swing...keep postin!