View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Workout 09/26/15: morning

Rate this Entry
Masters this morning - swam with Greg and Kevin, with Matt and Marie on their own.

200 free/100 kick/200 pull
4 x 25 burst and cruise on :35

4 x 125 on :15sr (50 free, 25 stroke sprint, 50 free dps)
1 x 300 pull
1 x 100 kick
10 x 50 on 1:05 (odds choice, evens FAST Free progression - hit 28 on the last one)
200 loosen and chatter (I also added an addition 200 over the course of the swim)
(Masters/Rec/2400 yds/60 min)
--------------------------------------

Wow, it's been two weeks since my last swim. I made good on the threat to start painting the house, and that has consumed any extra time in my schedule. I am getting a good workout each day scraping, caulking, and prepping...not to mention the painting! Lena has helped out to make the process a bit more bearable. I have also replaced the motion light on the garage, installed a keyless deadbolt for the backdoor, replaced the external vents for the dryer and the bathroom fan, and some finish carpentry that needed to be completed on the addition we put on a few years ago. At this point, the only painting that needs to be finished is the trip on the back of the house, and in the spring I will likely do that (unless the weather warms up a tad) as well as the west side of the house. I'll have some landscaping to do as well heading into this fall as we had a family friend remove three trees and a few shrubs that got a little out of control.

I posted about our last team OW swim here (http://forums.usms.org/entry.php?368...ut-09-06-15-OW). My class at the college this year is going well - I really enjoy the professor and the reading that we are completing. I also watched 'The War Room' with Preston and Lena on Monday - great movie about the power of prayer that our community was blessed to have play locally.

Submit "Workout 09/26/15: morning" to Digg Submit "Workout 09/26/15: morning" to del.icio.us Submit "Workout 09/26/15: morning" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workout 09/26/15: morning" to Google

Updated September 27th, 2015 at 07:53 PM by rxleakem

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Gorgeous shot of Searsburg Reservoir, but makes me shiver!