View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Thursday, Oct. 8

Rate this Entry
I went to LA Fitness and did 900 or so EZ. Heading out for a massage soon. Quads still sore to the touch.

The psych sheet & heat sheets are out for the meet on Saturday: https://www.clubassistant.com/c/A50A...AT%20SHEET.pdf. Kind of nice, with only 6 lanes per heat no one has an end lane. Apparently, no one wanted to swim the 100 breast bc I am next to a dude who goes 1:04 ... Too funny. My left shoulder and upper back are kinda sore from crashing on the bottom of the pool last night. Hopefully, it will feel better by Saturday.

Submit "Thursday, Oct. 8" to Digg Submit "Thursday, Oct. 8" to del.icio.us Submit "Thursday, Oct. 8" to StumbleUpon Submit "Thursday, Oct. 8" to Google

Updated October 8th, 2015 at 05:37 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Guess you didn't sandbag enough
    Actually if seed times are somewhat accurate, you should have a decent race with the guy on the other side of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by aztimm
    Guess you didn't sandbag enough
    Actually if seed times are somewhat accurate, you should have a decent race with the guy on the other side of you.
    Ha! He entered a very precise time, so hopefully it's accurate. But I can swim my own race.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    Ha! He entered a very precise time, so hopefully it's accurate. But I can swim my own race.
    Clearly you understand that precision and accuracy are not equivalent. Have fun racing and I hope your car repairs are as painless as possible.