View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Workout 10/13/2015: evening

Rate this Entry
Yesterday I was able to sneak in a nice motorcycle ride after Lena and I drove around to get in some leaf peaking. Today I cleaned out the garage and then made it to the college for practice so that I can drum on Thursday during chapel, my first time this year.

I hit the pool early tonight...

200 free/200 back/200 im drill
600 shark swim
1 x 100 loosen
1 Noah's Ark
100 loosen and out
(Solo/Rec/1900 yds/35 min)
--------------------------------

Not too crowded tonight. My lower back has been bothering me since last week and is still tight. Swimming helped a little but was more awkard than anything. Tonight I did some instruction at Masters and helped my wife and Peggi with breathing while swimming freestyle - they both did a great job and were able to get in a few laps with their faces underwater!

Here's a pic that I took at the Men's Retreat this past weekend - beautiful place in NH!

My brother-in-law Dave by the lake

The climbing wall that Dave, Greg, and I climbed - 35 feet tall!

Submit "Workout 10/13/2015: evening" to Digg Submit "Workout 10/13/2015: evening" to del.icio.us Submit "Workout 10/13/2015: evening" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workout 10/13/2015: evening" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

nice free rock climbing wall?
    One of the camp guys was on the ground and provided counter-weight for us as we climbed the wall. It was a blast!